PAN Card Status, PAN Name By PAN No, Know Your PAN (New Method)
PAN Card Status, PAN Name By PAN No, Know Your PAN Online Verify PAN. It typically takes around 10 to 15 working days based on your postal address, for an individual to receive his/her PAN after applying for it. The govt, on its part makes it easy for an applicant to track the pan card status, keeping him/her abreast of current happenings, providing a 15 digit acknowledgment number to each applicant. An applicant can choose between three modes to track his/her PAN application, as mentioned below.
Online tracking of a PAN card status is perhaps the most popular and fastest modes of tracking, with applicants expected to follow a few simple steps to stay abreast of any changes in their application status. Here We are providing Best Tricks for tracking your your PAN Card. Check PAN Name By PAN Card No free, By using these Tricks you can check status and track your PAN Card No, PAN Name, PAN Address Details etc. NSDL Pan Card Track.
PAN Card Status, PAN Name By PAN No, Know Your PAN
- Bu using SMS facility – Applicants can track their pan card status through their phone, using a specialised SMS service. An individual can do this by SMSing NSDLPAN followed by their 15 digit acknowledgment number to 57575. They will receive an SMS indicating their current application status.
- Bu Using Telephone call – An applicant can call the TIN call centre to receive an update on the current application status. One can reach this call centre on 020-27218080, and will be required to provide his/her application acknowledgement number.
- Bu Using Online tracking – Applicants can track their pan card online, through the official website of TIN-NSDL.
New Method to Verify PAN Card Name
- Step 1: visit on online income tax payment website – click here
- Step 2: now click on Challan No 280
- Step 3: now select (0021) Income Tax (Other than Companies)
- Step 4: Enter Permanent account Number which you want to Verify
- Step 5: Select any assessment year (Anything – not required actual)
- Step 6: Enter address details anything you want (Anything – not required actual)
- Step 7: Now click on Proceed and Page will show you PAN Card Holder Name in Next Page……
If you have any question then please tell us via comment box…...
- An applicant should log on to the official website for PAN, TIN-NSDL and navigate to the PAN section of the website. Once on this page, they have an option to check the status of their application.
- An applicant will then be required to choose the application type (New PAN/updated information) and provide a few details including the 15 digit acknowledgment number, his/her full name and date of birth.
- On successfully providing the necessary information, he/she will be directed to a page which shows the current status of the application.
Note: Online tracking of a PAN card ststus is possible only 24 hours after an application is submitted online.
Trick III : PAN Card Status By NSDL
Check Your PAN Card Status Online By NSDL Website. We providing Direct Link for Track your New Pan Card. For using This Trick you will Required Acknowledgement No No and Date Of Birth of Your PAN Card
Trick IV : PAN Card Status By UTIITSL
Check Your PAN Card Status Online By UTIITSL Website. We providing Direct Link for Track your New Pan Card. For using This Trick you will Required Acknowledgement No No and Date Of Birth of Your PAN Card
Trick I -: PAN Card No Status By Personal Details
By Using This Trick your can know your Pan Card No by Using Your Personal Details. For Using This Trick Your are required Following Information
- Date of Birth
- First Name
- Note : Surname and DOB Is Mandatory for Using This Method